BIRLA NAVYA ANAIKA
Birla Navya, Sector 63A – Gurugram is spread over an area of approximately 1,90,202 square meters. The township housing project includes five individual pockets ensuring the right floor area ratio for peaceful living. Exclusive and independent floor units make premium floor residences at Birla Navya ahead of the game. Spacious, well-lit entrance lobbies coupled with modern lifts running right from the basement to the terrace make sure you have a comfortable living.
The homes are developed with a prime focus on sustainability. Birla Navya has bagged IGBC Gold pre-certification, and that’s one of the primary reasons why the housing project is all set to be one of the first green-rated townships in the satellite city of Gurugram. The first development phase at Birla Navya, Sector 63A – Gurugram includes three pockets — Drisha 1A, Amoda I and Amoda II. All three pockets are independent and act as separate gated communities, but they have seamless connectivity. Housing pattern, planning, amenities, and infrastructure defines the pockets, with each one offering something unique to its residents. The designed landscapes, featuring trees and vegetation, are also ubiquitous to a particular pocket.
Location & Advantage
- The Birla Navya Estate is just 35 minutes from Indira Gandhi International Airport
- The residential project is easily accessible via Golf Course Road, Sohna Road, NH-8, Gurugram Road, and Faridabad Road
- Close Proximity to medical assistance and Hospitals such as W-Pratiksha, Indira Gandhi Eye Hospital, Artemis, etc
- It is only a two-minute drive from the proposed metro station
- The project site is near the intersection of Peripheral Road, which is 150 meters wide, and 84 meters wide Sector Road
- Terminal 3 Of Delhi Airport Is Only 11 Kms/16 Mins.